01. First things first, I want to apologise if my posts over the next week or so are a little slap-dash. I'm on holiday in Wales and I have no idea when I'll be able to get wifi - or if I will at all - so I've scheduled a few posts to keep my blog ticking over while I'm away. Hopefully they'll go up as planned, but being the technophobe that I am I'm not holding my breath!
02. As you may have guessed from the title, my blog has officially reached its first birthday. In the beginning thunderl0ve (then called owl-waltz, as you can tell my URL's are almost always song titles and almost never overly imaginative) was very hit and miss and I didn't actually start posting frequently until the beginning of this year, but technically it's been just over a year now since the blog was born. I just want to say a big soppy thank you to all of you for reading - I'm more than happy with how my blog is going and I'm loving having the hobby. I've met so many people and it's lovely to finally get to know others who share the same passions as me!
03. A lil' flat finding update: we may have found 'the one'. It's very early days but myself & Calum have finally found somewhere that we agree on which is brilliant news! Although I've lived with his family for almost a year now it'll be our first proper place together which is incredibly exciting - I can't wait to get going with decorating it all and making it our own!
04. I've also decided that uni is the one for me, after months of uhhming and ahhing over the decision. I'm off to UEA to study Education and I'm so nervous/excited - it's a very funny feeling! Speaking to people who have been to uni themselves made me decide to take the plunge and go for it - I'm really looking forward to the whole experience (yolo and all that...)
05. As I mentioned, Calum and I are heading off to Wales for the week which should be lovely. We're staying in Betws-y-Coed, just a few miles from Holyhead where my gran grew up. Despite being half welsh I've never actually visited there before and I'm crazy excited to see where my family come from and find out more - I just hope the warm weather lasts a little while longer!