01. First things first, a quick apology for being such an inconsistent blogger this past month. I don't know what's up with me but I just haven't felt all that inspired and on days where I didn't feel excited to sit down and blog I decided not to, as opposed to writing something meaningless or half-hearted. I'm hoping May will bring a new burst of momentum and allow me to think of some new features that will freshen my blog up a little bit.
02. After a bit of a dry spell with buying new things I'm currently building up a little wishlist of beauty and fashion bits that I want to get my mitts on once my spending ban is over. I call it a 'spending ban' but I haven't actually made the promise to myself not to spend any more money, I'm just trying to be careful with what I use and cut down on the impulsive purchases. There's things in my make up bag that I've bought and never even opened, so I feel like I should take the time to try those things out first before I purchase any more!
03. University is veering closer and closer and I'm getting more and more nervous as time passes. I'm heading off to UEA to study Education, hopefully setting me up for becoming a teacher in later life - but who knows where it'll take me! I'm still umming and ahhing about going to uni at all, but I think that's just nerves. I finished my A Levels a year ago now so at least I don't have any exam stress looming over me!
04. Speaking of uni, a few of you have been asking how the big move is going after I mentioned it in a post a few weeks ago (to update those of you who don't know: my boyfriend and I are looking for our first proper place together). After a couple of weeks of viewings we still haven't found anywhere that's right for us, but we're keeping optimistic! My brother has just moved out of my house and my parents are moving from Brighton to York soon so everything's changing and there's so much going on that I can't seem to focus myself on looking for me and Calum right now. Hopefully once everything else is settled I can really concentrate on finding a new home for the two of us as right now my head's all over the place!
05. Leading on from telling you how uninspired I've been feeling, I figured it would be a good idea to ask you lot what kind of things you'd like to see on my blog. As you know I adore anything beauty related but I feel like the way I compile my posts could do with some sprucing up! Let me know what you think and feel free to let me know if there's any youtube tags or videos you'd like to see me film too!