Girls is one of the few shows that I've found myself hooked on over the last few years. I'm not even a huge Lena Dunham fan, but there's something about the story that I really warm to and that makes me genuinely excited every time a new series begins. Admittedly I also think it's one of those shows where none of the more recent series can ever live up to the first, but even now, four seasons in, I can't go without watching an episode.
- It's brilliantly written, all about female friendships and girl power.
- It's arguably the most current show on TV...
- ... and often the most relatable, too; even if it does occasionally make you cringe.
- It makes New York look awesome. Pretty much just half an hour of lusting over the characters apartments. You know.
- Adam Driver. Just, Adam Driver.