1. I have a knack for being able to sleep anywhere and everywhere and I seem to spend my life constantly exhausted no matter how many hours kip I've had.
2. I hated school when I was there but I now look back on it as the best time of my life. I had so much fun and the thought of growing up and having to make decisions and take responsibility for things scares the life out of me.
3. I'm a quarter welsh and three quarters cockney, as 3 of my 4 grandparents were proper Londoners.
4. I'm 5 foot tall and a size 6 which means I can still get into kids clothes; my favourite leather jacket is actually sized for girls aged 11-12 years old.
5. I met my boyfriend on Tumblr and we've been together now for two years. We started off as friends, then best friends, then we got into a long-distance relationship and we now live together in East Anglia.
6. I was born and bred in Hastings so I'm really a Sussex girl at heart!
7. I passed my A Levels last year with an AAB and have recently been accepted into Nottingham Trent University to study Fashion Communication & Promotion, although I'm not even 100% sure that's what I want to do.
8. Suki Waterhouse is my style/beauty icon. I can't explain what it is about her but I absolutely adore her and even got my hair cut to look like hers recently.
9. I'm a ridiculously fussy eater and haven't even tried the most basic of foods like oranges, sausages or tomatoes. I just have an issue with trying new things and prefer to stick to what I know; I hadn't ever even eaten bacon until two weeks ago.
10. Despite being a fussy eater I love spicy food and some of my favourite meals are curry, chilli and anything else with a bit of a kick to it.
11. I used to have a really amazing social life; I'd never spend weekends in the house and was always out and about doing something. Since moving away last summer though I now live somewhere really rural where I don't know anyone and it's the hardest thing imaginable.
12. I have a fear of birds, especially peacocks, which I inherited from my Grandma. I'm also scared of stuffed animals, needles and I have a weird phobia when it comes to stairs and escalators.
13. When I was about thirteen I begun to suffer terribly with panic attacks and had a year being home tutored in order to receive proper treatment. I still suffer with them to a certain extent today and continue to be on medication for extremely high anxiety.
14. I'm one of the laziest people imaginable and seem to have an innate ability to just fluke my way through things without having to work hard. I know my luck will run out someday and it will definitely come back to bite me!
15. I don't believe in many things at all but I have a fascination with astrology and the way that different star signs can link to certain aspects of someone's personality.
16. My favourite place I've ever visited is Venice. It's one of the few places I've ever been which beauty just takes my breath away every time I go there and I'd love to go travelling more when I've finished with uni.
17. I'm incredibly shy and it gets me a bit of a reputation for being a bit stuck up, which I'm really not (hopefully..) People just assume I don't want to talk to them when in fact I really do, I just can't pluck up the courage to do so.
18. I used to backcomb my hair to crazy levels which earned me the nickname 'The Pomeranian' from my boyfriend's family. I've now decided that when I'm older I want to own a Pomeranian to show there are no hard feelings.
19. I'm an eBay addict and I spend most of my free time scouring the site for cheap clothes and beauty products; once I've paid my rent and phone bill almost anything that's left probably passes through my paypal account!
20. I want a tattoo of the phrase 'This too shall pass' although I've heard so many people say it's really generic. The words mean a lot to me personally and I've never seen anybody with that tattoo so I should really stop letting that put me off!