Shows That Everyone Should See
- The Office (UK) | miles better than the US version. MILES.
- The Carrie Diaries | unapologetically girly and cliche, but that's why I love it. Pure guilty pleasure viewing.
- Girls | everything starts going downhill second series on, but it's well worth a watch for that first season alone.
- Orange Is The New Black | something of a slow burner for me, it took me a couple of episodes to find my bearings but once I did I was hooked.
- Peaky Blinders | gritty and raw and utterly addictive.
- Mad Men | another slow burner and one that I find I have to pay real attention to, but it's well worth the good reviews it gets.
- The Big Bang Theory | usually not my cup of tea at all but I'm finding it impossible to stop watching. Perhaps because that's all E4 ever show... hm.
- Catfish | my mum got me hooked on this. It's strangely compelling and always full of surprises. Again, a total guilty pleasure.