01. I'm currently writing this from my sick bed where I am feeling truly awful and sorry for myself. Calum's dose of man flu appears to have made it's way across the sofa to me and I swear it's gathered some intensity on it's path. Secretly I'm really enjoying being taken care of... cough.
02. The past few weeks have been a little bit of a blur if I'm honest. I'm having serious cold feet about uni this year and am currently flitting between the idea of staying on or chucking it in and finding myself a 'real job'. Obviously the latter needs to come before I do give up for good, so it's a decision that I need to be taking pretty seriously (something i'm really not that good at). The amount of time and money I've already invested into the course is a huge factor too, so we'll see. All I know is that at the moment I'm really not in the right frame of mind to commit fully to either outcome and the indecision is becoming super stressful.
03. On a more positive note, I'm hoping to go home for a long weekend at the beginning of November and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't seen my family since the summer and it's always something I look forward to; I also could probably do with a bit of time away from the city in order to clear my head a little. I'm hoping Calum can come too, so no doubt they will be days full of charity shopping, Catfish watching and eating as much junk food as our stomachs will allow.
04. Tomorrow I'm heading to my first Halloween party of the season (although by the time you're reading this it will have passed!) and I couldn't be more looking forward to it; although admittedly I still haven't decided on a costume. I'm in love with the pages of halloween beauty tutorials that YouTube and Pinterest are chucking up at the moment so I'm planning on focusing on the makeup and probably just throwing on a black ensemble from my already very monochrome wardrobe. For once I actually have a few plans for Halloween this year so hopefully i'll get to give a few looks a go; illness permitting!
05. Speaking of YouTube, my channel is something that I've really been loving getting my teeth into over the past couple of weeks. I'm having so much fun filming and editing videos and I've recently hit 1,000 subscribers which is just out of this world; I honestly am so humbled and grateful. YouTube is something that I still find a little daunting and I find it almost impossible to watch myself back, so the idea that people are actually interested in watching my videos is huge for me.
06. As I realised the last 'life' update I wrote was published when we had just secured the deposit on a flat, I thought it would make sense to give a little update of that too. In short, we love it. After having so many problems with our last place it feels like an absolute dream to find somewhere that suits us down to a tee, is in our ideal location and so far hasn't had too many problems attached to it (touch wood).